Believing in GOD
Believing in God
Do you believe in God? I know many of you answered "yes", but in the back of your mind, some still doubt about God's existence. For I know God's existence is still a mystery for some.
Those who do not believe in God are the Atheist. For them, they can be good without God and the Bible is not enough evidence.They also have unanswered questions and they went too far in the religious spectrum. For them, it is only a choice if they will believe or not.
We do not contest what atheist believe, but there are reasons why we should believe in Him. Yet, I will just give you two reasons. First, is He does not only exist, but He revealed Himself to us. Second, is He has done something we can barely understand. He became a man. That man was Jesus, who came down from heaven and showed us God's love.
Let me give you an example yo better understand what am I saying. In school when our teacher gave us plenty of assignments, projects and other school works which we need to do just for a week. What does it feel? Hell right. A hell week just like what we call it. For we know school is our second home, but the reality is home is our second school. How do I say so? Because we cant avoid as a student that we dont have any sleep just to do it. It is hard for others and easy for some. But, when we seek help with Him that "Hell week" that you are thinking will be easy for you. Because I believe that nothing is impossible with God. He can do anything if you let Him help you and if you wanted to.
We cannot persuade all to believe in God because others have their own beliefs. Believing in God is a matter of a choice. Others choose to believe but others chosen to believe in gods made by the human because they are not aware that they are believing a wrong god. We are lucky if we know God and if we feel his existence. We are lucky if we opened ones lifes mysteries, that is believing in God.
Comments
Post a Comment